cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration ACS 5.2 with other device (sandvine)

armando.barrera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi the following is to apply his usual help, I have a ACS version 5.2 (TACACS) where I require equipment integrated with Sandvine, I currently looking information and very little to manage the integration of ACS with these teams Sandvine.

I have an information on the provider Sandvine with a guide to the case where only states:

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

TACACS + server

On a TACACS + server, each user entry must allow the service "Sandvine". Within this

service, the attribute-value pairs Following can exist:

• An attribute named "Sandvine-Group" of type string.

Refer to the section "Radius Server" on page 17 for an explanation of each of the

Sandvine-specific attributes. A typical user would look as follows entry:

{user = userA

default service = permit

Sandvine service = {

Sandvine-Group = "sv_operator, sv_admin"

}

login = cleartext "Passa"

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Greetings and thanks for your help

4 Replies 4

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Armando,

In order to add this type of profile through the AddProfile command, the customer can use the AddProfile -s option [-s [Filename]]. The attributes can be put in a file and they can add the user as seen here.

*$BASEDIR/CLI* ./AddProfile -p 9900 -u userA -s script

These attributes are put in the script file.

*$BASEDIR/CL>* *vi script*

password = clear "userA"
default service=permit
service=Sandvine {
set Sandvine-HomeDir = "/tmp"
set Sandvine-Group = "sv_operator,sv_admin"
set Sandvine-Shell = "/bin/sh"
}

$BASEDIR is the directory where Cisco Secure is installed.

is this the one you are asking?????

Please do rate if the given information helps.

By

Karthik

Karthik,

Will this work for ACS 5.2?

thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

before reaching the ACS 5.2 I had implemented an ACS 4.0 on windows and had configured the same Sandvine equipment and working properly. Now migrated to ACS 2.5 appliance not connected with Sandvine equipment yaque not know the ay to configure. Configuration parameters in the ACS 4.0 is very different from the ACS 5.2.

I want to know how to perform the integration between teams Sandvine and ACS 5.2, what are you sending me this steps for integration, only s is set indicating those commands? ACS application level that other things are configured?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: