Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wireless users

Hi All ,

I ve got this message error on cisco ISE 3315 when my wireless users authenticate .

" Dynamic Authorization failed : 11213 No response received from Network Access Device"

I have a cisco ISE 3315

and My access-point is a CISCO WAP4410N without controller (WLC)

My access point is register in the ISE NETWORK DEVICES.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Standalone ap do nit support coa. If you are not profiling devices you can disable it in the deployment settings. You can also disable coa in the admin settings under the profiling section.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Standalone ap do nit support coa. If you are not profiling devices you can disable it in the deployment settings. You can also disable coa in the admin settings under the profiling section.

Ok i will try but if i disable it does it impact the other equipement in the ISE,

Hi,

Are you using coa in your entire deployment?

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

yes we are using CoA in all the deployment !!!!

Is it necessary to deploy CoA for the Switches ?

Can I disable CoA only for That equipement (Ap Standalone )

You will not be able to turn off CoA and you can not suppress this from being sent since this is a global configuration. The messages will appear since S.A aps are not supported for COA but you can still keep it in the deployment if you are using this just to authenticate users for the first time.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Thanks Tarik ,

My wireless User Posture status still in pending and there authorisation profile still Posture remediation , But they have access to their application normaly is it because the S.A AP doesn't support CoA ???

Yes that is correct, you can not use the posture functions on these network devices. Since posture requires COA in order to flip the user session from not compliant to compliant this is where you users stay stuck.

You should be able to get creative and set a policy such that if they authenticaiton through the network device group of this SA APs that they only need to authenticate but do not force posture.

thanks,

Tarik Admani