Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration between ISE and IBM Qradar through PxGrid

hanguye3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team,

I am trying to integrate ISE 2.4 with IBM Qradar 7.3 through PxGrid. We will install the Cisco ISE pxGrid App for the IBM QRadar SIEM. 

The Cisco ISE pxGrid App provides Dashboards for Passed Authentications, Failed Authentications, Devices, Compliances, TrustSec, Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Currently Assigned ANC Policies.

Cisco Adaptive Network Control (ANC) mitigation actions can be taken directly from the Dashboards to quarantine endpoints according to an organization’s security policy. These ANC mitigation can be also be enforced via IBM QRadar SIEM syslog events as long as the endpoint has been authenticated through ISE.

I got the "test connection" failed when at the step "submit and Test Connection" and the got the ISE's message: failed to update application settings.

Please find the attached file for reference.

Highly appreciate that anyone has experience on that configuration and advise us how to fix it.

Many thanks.

Br,

hainm

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I hope you already connected with John on this.

IBM Security App Exchange - Cisco ISE pxGrid shows Support via Cisco ISE pxGrid App Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I hope you already connected with John on this.

IBM Security App Exchange - Cisco ISE pxGrid shows Support via Cisco ISE pxGrid App Support