cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
roncrawford82
Beginner

iPhone Authentication issues with ISE 2.7 and Meraki wireless

I am currently working on an ISE deployment where I am using a 3rd party wild card certificate for eap/peap authentication.There does not appear to be any issues with PCs or android devices but do have a small issue with IPhone. When connecting with an IPhone, in the settings the circle continues to spin and never show the check mark like it is connected. After navigating away from the settings menu and the iPhone will eventually connect. When I look in the ISE logs it shows the message 5440 Endpoint abandoned EAP session and started new. Looking right above the abandoned session you will then see the successful authentication message. It appears the iPhone continues to abandon the first eap session then authenticate after creating a new session. Has anyone else experienced this issue? The same issue with the iPhone was also experienced with the default self signed cert. 

0 REPLIES 0
Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad

ISE Webinars

Miss a previous ISE webinar?
Never miss one again!

CiscoISE on YouTube