cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a limit for source and destination SGT in the Trustsec matrix ?

raghchan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We are running ISE 2.2 and customer has 49 source SGT and 49 Destination SGT.

When we try to open the matrix, it never loads completely. If we try to edit the cell in the popup we see wrong Source and destination selected even though we were trying to edit a different cell.

We have tried all browsers but still no success.

Any known issues regarding this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We do not have hard limits on the numbers of SGTs used in the matrix, we certainly have much larger numbers used by other customers with the matrix view.

What you reported is definitely not expected behaviour so we need to get a bug open for this.

With the SXP issue mentioned - I have no logical explanation for the two issues being related, as Policy Admin and SXP functions should not be enabled on the same ISE node

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would suggest to go ahead and log a bug.

Hi Hsing,

Thank you for the reply. I will go ahead and file the bug. Do we have any limitation as such for the number for source and destination SGT to be used in the matrix?

We have see SXP service going to initializing at times and SXP devices going to Pending_ON.

Do you suspect this matrix issue would cause the SXP devices to go to Pending_ON state?

While logging the bug, please detail how to recreate it and other info. 49 X 49 do not look big so that should be within scale limit in ISE 2.2.

I do not think this web UI issue on TrustSec matrix related to SXP connections. I found you have an active ISE ESC case on the SXP issue so it's best to continue with that.

We do not have hard limits on the numbers of SGTs used in the matrix, we certainly have much larger numbers used by other customers with the matrix view.

What you reported is definitely not expected behaviour so we need to get a bug open for this.

With the SXP issue mentioned - I have no logical explanation for the two issues being related, as Policy Admin and SXP functions should not be enabled on the same ISE node