Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 Guest Report based on specific Guest IP Address

mstraessle
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have a simple requirement which I am not able to find the way. Maybe someone can help me out.

I have a WLC / WiSM2 (7.5) Guest Controller and ISE 1.2 (Patch5) in production with only CWA for Guest Access.

Since I should create a query based on the Guest's IP Address, I tried to find a way to do so. But the "Guest Activity" report is empty (I do not have a cisco ASA with URL logging in place).

If I do a "Guest Accounting" Report, I am able to see the IP Address attribute per user (so the data is there). But there is no way to filter on that coloum (neither thorugh the filter button which only allows to filter on Endpoint ID and/or Identity, nor is there an option like in ACS 5.x to do an Interactive search).

Any help?

The Authentication tab would do the job as well, but there are no filterable time ranges....

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

mstraessle
Level 4
Level 4

If anybody get into the same isse, I got an answer from cisco to this, what I found out as well as a possible, but not very handy way:

"A workaround is to configure a remote syslog target to capture logging category Administrative and Operational Audit and filter and parse the logs accordingly."

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: