cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 Issues with domain computer and remote desktop

bgl-group
Level 1
Level 1

I have a rather large problem that is causing grief with an ISE rollout.

The workstations that we have are 99% running windows 7.

We have administrators that want to be able to log in via remote desktop when the users aren't present (i.e. after a Wake on LAN request) and troubleshoot issues.

When they do this windows does not treat the remote desktop session as an interactive login and hence the computer does not jump from the domain to the user policy.

I am after suggestions on how we can get this working.

Is it possible for the Anyconnect supplicant to treat the remote login as an interactive login (we aren't using AnyConnect as a supplicant at the moment)?

Or is there another way - I can't believe that we there isn't a known function for bypassing this issue.

Alternatively I could just move back to computer authentication and give the computer account full access.

Thanks in advance

Giles

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This has been discussed multiple times on the Community. Please see Unable to RDP to Windows Desktop after dot1x enabled. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

athan1234
Level 3
Level 3

I have this problem too anybody  can help us ?

This has been discussed multiple times on the Community. Please see Unable to RDP to Windows Desktop after dot1x enabled. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: