cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 Launch Program Remediation AV Install

John Dolan
Level 1
Level 1

I have ISE 1.3 configured to use the ISE Posture Agent in AnyConnect for VPN. CoA is configured on the ASA and is operational. There is a posture configured to check for the installation of Trend. I have created a remediation that allows users to install Trend from a file share that is permitted in the via the dACL. I have 4 other posture checks and remediations that are working via this process. I have built scripts to handle the install of Trend (See Below). I have allowed for 60 minutes of remediation time and the install does not complete. Has anyone seen issue with installation files larger than 50MB? The msi in this case is the largest of all program remediations at 127MB. I have attempted a copy command as well to copy the install locally and then execute the install and this also fails.

REM **********************************

REM Install Trend AntiVirus

msiexec.exe /q ALLUSERS=2 /m MSIYTSJN /i "%~dp0av-trend-smart-scan.msi" /norestart

1 Reply 1

John Dolan
Level 1
Level 1

I had someone else look at the script and found that the copy and install scripted had a space. There is no issue with file size.

REM Install Trend AntiVirus
copy /Y "%~dp0av-trend-smart-scan.msi" c:\windows\temp
msiexec.exe /q ALLUSERS=2 /m MSIYTSJN /i "c:\windows\temp\ av-trend-smart-scan.msi" /norestart

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: