Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 & BYOD Portal

craiglebutt
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

We use a BYOD portal to on board corporate partner devices while on location.

Everything works fine till the last stage of the Network Setup Assistant.

This as goes as far as dropping a certificate on to the device, then comes up with Network Setup Assistant

Big red X Secure access configuration for "wlan name" network failed.

Our Plus Licence has ran out, but we have 45 days grace, which we are with in.

Would this stop us enrolling devices on to out wlan, just seems to be a coincidence that this has failed with in this time period?

Not able to see any thing in the logs to say why it has failed, so if anyone has any ideas, be much appreciated, (Licence is being ordered)

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/identity-services-engine/guide_c07-656177.pdf

cheers

Craig

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would recommend opening a tac case on this.

Seem to me something wrong, if license was a problem you think it would stop the user sooner rather than while they are through the process

Quickly you might be able to provide a temp license to troubleshoot as well if it is the license.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would recommend opening a tac case on this.

Seem to me something wrong, if license was a problem you think it would stop the user sooner rather than while they are through the process

Quickly you might be able to provide a temp license to troubleshoot as well if it is the license.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: