cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 Exported endpoints csv file has missing MAC addresses, which are visible in Context Visibility -> Endpoints

parag_waghmare
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

We have an ISE 2.2 deployment where we have AUP enabled in the network. We store the endpoint MAC addresses in a Endpoints Identity group container once any user accepts the AUP.

We had enabled AUP for some time and then we disabled it and we are now reactivating the AUP again.

For the time when we disabled AUP for 5 months, I am trying to find out the delta of MAC addresses which were seen on the wireless network when AUP was turned off.

For this, I am exporting the entire endpoints csv file and comparing it against the list of MAC addresses which I received from my Desktop management team.

My Issue is, when I check some MAC addresses in the exported csv file I don't see them in the sheet at all, but when I search that MAC address in the Context Visibility->Endpoints I see it hitting some Authorization policy.

Why does the exported csv file have missing MAC addresses, which I can see them on ISE GUI.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
check with TAC? maybe there is some sort of purge happening

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
check with TAC? maybe there is some sort of purge happening