cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2P2 Browser Issues

scamarda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since upgrading my lab setup to 2.2P2 I've run into several issues with my FF v53 browser not painting the screens correctly or not painting at all.  The pages with issues are random and sometimes a refresh can correct the issue or I end up having to switch browsers.  Chrome is exhibiting the same symptoms.  Anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue?

9 Replies 9

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If it not helping after clearing the browser cache, you might hit with some known bug(s); e.g. some endpoint display issues at VCS. If possible, please note down the steps so we may try recreating them.

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I have seen the same thing since ISE2.2 (any patch).  I end up closing my browser many times a day to be able to continue.  Currently on Firefox 54.0.1 - not tried Chrome. It is random and I will try and capture a few and try remember what I was doing at the time it happened. 

I get the same on Chrome. Can click on a tab and it says nothing to display, click out and back and then it displays. I've gone in to edit rules and the save/cancel doesn't load, but click out and back into rule and it will load.

I've cleared my browser cache but to no avail.  In FF 54, I tried to list the network users.  First try:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 4.13.43 PM.png

After browser page refresh.  This time I saw the word "loading" underneath the status bar.  Intentionally redacted.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 4.19.45 PM.png

Marco Noviello
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I can report similar issue 2.2p2.

Sometime new entry are not displayed, sometime in the authent. part I see only the default entry.

Add License button do not exist.

Firefox 53, 54, IE 11, Edge :-( Clear cache don not help.

Hello,

Firefox 54.0.1 doesn't seem to have any issues...

I stil have some problems with flash, but who doesn't...

Gustavo

mabernar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have customers seeing the same issue with license related warnings, is there a bug associated with this that I can track?

Thanks in advance

CSCve82743 is the most obvious one.

CSCvf42554 needs to go through some specific sequence.

If you have other repeatable UI issues, please post the specific steps.

B. BELHADJ
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Scamarda and others

In my experience I don't use any more Firefox for ISE or ACS (any versions) (Please don't use them anymore for ACS. For some versions we have several bugs that can delete all SSPs).

The official supoprted versions by ISE 2.2 are (copy past from ISE 2.2 Release Notes): https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-2/release_notes/ise22_rn.html#32025

Supported Browsers

Supported browsers for the Admin portal include:

• Mozilla Firefox version:

– 45. x ESR  – 48.0 and above

• Google Chrome 53.0 and above
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 10. x and 11. x

If you are using Internet Explorer 10. x , enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2, and disable SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 (Internet Options > Advanced).

Best regards