Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.7 conditions editor not loading

Jiri Krystynek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have issue with loading conditions editor in ISE 2.7. It worked fine, but suddendly stopped loading. The page loads but with no content and there's only blue circle like it's loading. I tried to do new upgrade from 2.6 and the situation is still the same. It's not related to browser, I tried Firefox, Chrome, IE. Also my colleague tries it from his own PC and it's the same. Don't you know what can cause it?

Thanks for any help,

Jiri

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jiri Krystynek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

last info. There must be something corrupted or something takes toooooo long to load, because if I let the ISE for several hours the editor loads. When I restart the services it doesn't load and take several hours to start loading again.

I also see a big memory usage than standard working ISE.

When I did clear instalation of 2.7 everything works fine.

I'm writing this just for the info, I will not continue trying to fix it.

BR,

Jiri

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

= Note that on this and a previous post of yours;  take care to not  want the first-victim role. Especially for production environments  I advise to wait a bit or wait for the first patche(s). Including to forward the problems currently encountered to TAC.

The Community will thank you a lot.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am not seeing this issue in our own ISE 2.7 instances so best for you to engage TAC.

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Try clearing your browser cache?

Hi,

yes I tried to clear the cache, cookies. I tried to use different browsers, Firefox, Chrome, IE.

It worked for some time when I did upgrade from 2.6. But on Friday it stops displaing. It's on VM so I deleted the machine and clone again 2.6 and did the upgrade. Now it doesn't work from the upgrade. The 2.6 works fine.

I tried to use development tools on Firefox and when I click edit on condition the browser sends GET POLICYSET but there's no data. I'm attaching snips from working 2.6 and not working 2.7. Chrome shows the same.

It's just in my lab so I don't want to open the TAC case for it.

Jiri

As it's only a lab, then I would suggest to re-build it from scratch.

It looks like you have some corrupted info that preventing the policies from loading. Such requires TAC interventions.

It happened to my Lab ISE when i upgraded from 2.6 to 2.7. Tried multiple browsers with clearing cache, which not helped.

i guess the DB might be corrupted and even my lab setup doesn't provided with required minimum resources.

It may not happen if all the instructions were followed in terms of prerequisites and resources.!

Since, it's a Testing Lab, i done a reset to the Config "application reset-config ise" and that worked for me.
But, it's always recommended to go with TAC if it's a production setup.

Jiri Krystynek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

last info. There must be something corrupted or something takes toooooo long to load, because if I let the ISE for several hours the editor loads. When I restart the services it doesn't load and take several hours to start loading again.

I also see a big memory usage than standard working ISE.

When I did clear instalation of 2.7 everything works fine.

I'm writing this just for the info, I will not continue trying to fix it.

BR,

Jiri

cpaquet
Level 1
Level 1

I have the exact same issue as Jiri:  the Condition Studio is not loading: it's stuck at the blue pulsing circles.

I have tried clearing the cache, different browsers, reloading ISE, etc, nothing fix the issue of the condition studio.  

Just as information:  other config menu work fine, examples: AuthZ profiles, External Identity source, etc.  Only the condition studio seems to be broken.

ISE v2.7.0.356 with patch 1 + patch 2

I will reset the box, but Cisco should look into this issue since more than one users are reporting this problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: