Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.7 SFTP Repository SSH issue

I have a new ISE 2.7 on VMware and I'm trying to connect to the remote repository to get the backup configuration. The challenge is after setting up the Repo using GUI I get error message "xx-ise-02/admin# show repository SFTP-REPO
% Error: Repository SFTP-REPO could not be accessed. In case Backup was Restored on different setup, Please reconfigure the repository passwords (expected behaviour).
% Failure occurred during request" when I try and validate.

I have added the cryto host keys and even went to the extend of deleting everything and recreating but to no avail.

Any ideas would be welcome

Thanks,

Syd

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have resolved this issue and it was caused by the username and password we had been provided which did not match with what was on the remote repository.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- On CLI use : debug transfer 7 , then run the command show repository SFTP-REPO , again : post output here.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Pls i need help i am trying to move patch file to cisco ise repository but couldn't this is my output after running the config above, also attached is a screen shot of the repsitory created from GUI.

akintundeoloyede11_0-1714474935754.png

I have resolved this issue and it was caused by the username and password we had been provided which did not match with what was on the remote repository.