Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have tried to upgrade ISE from 2.7 to 3.1, but when I do my Meraki APs can no longer connect to Radius. When I roll them back again everything works fine.Have I missed a step? Has anyone else had this issue?

jimmy10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to get the Active Directory status in the ISE External Identity Sources  via the API ??I'm using the REST API below and I can see there is no users and no groups returned in the API response, but nothing about the status.https://x.x.x.x:9060/ers/...

HaydenA_1-1666718281931.png

Hi,I have a scenario where ISE controls VPN access from a ASA.Each user belongs to a certain AD group, and I want to configure different Authorization Profiles based on membership.Those profiles push dACL to the client.My question is if it's possible...

mjrduarte by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After changing ISE DACL in the ISE GUI, end user devices don't seem to get the updated DACL until I initiate a port bounce.  That requires either a COA in ISE or SHUT/NO SHUT the port on an access switch, but this works for one end user device at a t...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes