cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 3.0 client provisioning --> Resources --> anyconnect configuration "Exception encountered. Unable to process the request"

KelvinT
Level 1
Level 1

ISE 3.0 patch 2

AnyConnect 4.10

Hello,

When we attempt to add anyconnect configuration package from below:

client provisioning --> Resources --> anyconnect configuration

We get the following error.

"Exception encountered. Unable to process the request"

This work fine in my lab without patch 2.

Any idea?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which specific AnyConnect package are you trying to add? I was able to add the 'anyconnect-win-4.10.01075-webdeploy-k9.pkg' package to my instance of 3.0 patch 2.

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest checking the hash (md5, sha-1, etc) of the file you downloaded against what is posted on the downloads page for the file.

If the hash is correct, there may be an issue with your PAN. You could try failing over to the Secondary PAN and try adding it again.

If all else fails, please open a TAC case for further investigation.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which specific AnyConnect package are you trying to add? I was able to add the 'anyconnect-win-4.10.01075-webdeploy-k9.pkg' package to my instance of 3.0 patch 2.

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest checking the hash (md5, sha-1, etc) of the file you downloaded against what is posted on the downloads page for the file.

If the hash is correct, there may be an issue with your PAN. You could try failing over to the Secondary PAN and try adding it again.

If all else fails, please open a TAC case for further investigation.