Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Active Directory page hangs in "Loading Page"

ksastoqu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Team,

I have a customer that is experiencing issues with AD page on ISE GUI.

(ISE 2.6, Patch 1)

The nodes have successfully joined to AD and AD authentication works fine, however when going to Administration > Identity Management > External Identity Sources > Active Directory > Join Point hangs with "Loading page". 

We have tried with chrome, firefox, and IE with no luck. All browsers are up to date and there is no AdBlocker enabled on any browser.

We had the customer try on a different PC, and when trying on different machines, he doesn't have this issue, it is only present on one PC. Any thoughts on what could have caused this issue on that particular PC?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Anything that might parse the html content on the client could potentially cause this problem. For example, 

Getting 'Your connection is not secure'. Many websites i try are blocked by firefox. | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support mentioned, 

... security software like Avast and Kaspersky and BitDefender and ESET that intercepts secure connections and sends their own certificate or that incorporates special web shielding features that can block content...

View solution in original post

It's also common for ad blockers to prevent the required Javascript from loading on that page. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

esen.emre
Level 1
Level 1

I had this problem with Chrome, I had no problems when I tried it with Opera browser.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Anything that might parse the html content on the client could potentially cause this problem. For example, 

Getting 'Your connection is not secure'. Many websites i try are blocked by firefox. | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support mentioned, 

... security software like Avast and Kaspersky and BitDefender and ESET that intercepts secure connections and sends their own certificate or that incorporates special web shielding features that can block content...

I tried the steps in Firefox, and even after adding the exception it still hangs on "Loading Page".

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 11.40.22 AM.png

sekhabbaz
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue (2.7 Patch2) , i just did a private window in my Firefox browser, worked.

I had the exact same issue and opening it in Private Mode on Firefox browser works as a workaround. Not sure why it is doing this though now after upgrading to v2.7 Patch2.

It's also common for ad blockers to prevent the required Javascript from loading on that page. 

It only stopped working in my case after upgrading to version 2.7 Patch 2. Had no issues when I was on version 2.4.

I have been struggling with this for months.  I never thought to look at AdBlockPlus.  As soon as I disabled ABP the page started loading without issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: