cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE AD Integration

Indula1
Level 1
Level 1

There a login problem with ISE with Wifi in our organization .We are using Cisco WLC and integrated with ISE. The issue is any ssid can access in any Active Directory Group Users and also Active Directory integrated properly in ISE. What is the reason and how to solve.

Indula 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ognyan.totev
Level 5
Level 5

Hi , explain more detailed what happen and what you want to do.

Share with us some screenshot of configuration on ISE and in WLC.

What version of ISE you use ,be more detailed please.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

ognyan.totev
Level 5
Level 5

Hi , explain more detailed what happen and what you want to do.

Share with us some screenshot of configuration on ISE and in WLC.

What version of ISE you use ,be more detailed please.

ISE version is 2.1.0

ISE1.PNGISE2.PNGwlc.PNG

The only screen shot we need to see is your Policy Set that you have configured for each SSID.  You should have specific policy sets configured for each SSID and the authorization section should control exactly who can connect to that SSID.  My guess is you are using the Cisco default policy set (which should be the first thing you disable) that allows everything on.

This is the policy set in ISEpolicy.PNG

As i see there you have 2 ssid ( staff and students)

What show in radius live logs ?

We need to see the authorization rules.

staff.PNGstudent.PNG

Hi 

are you have radius live logs when they try to connect ? 

live logs.PNG

As i saw above ,they match correct Authorization profiles ,what you allow in this profiles. You must define Air Acl in the WLC and use it in Ise

How can i define Air ACL in the WLC and how to use it in ISE

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding to what ognyan.totev suggested, please check ISE RADIUS Live Logs for the authentication attempts. On WLC, use debug commands, such as "debug client ..." to see the info from WLC prospective. Also, consult Wireless LAN Controller Best Practices - Cisco Community

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If your question is about how you can limit the rules to one specific SSID so that people logging into other SSIDs do not hit this rule, you can add an attribute to the current condition to check the RADIUS:Called-Station-Id contains <SSID name> . In the WLC make sure you set the called station ID attribute being sent is AP-Mac-Address:SSID under the RADIUS server authentication settings. If you need detailed instructions, let me know.