cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE and SOTI MobiControl MDM integration

YC2
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to integrate the two together. I know it's possible - both sets of documentation state it works, but neither provide specific steps to accomplish it. To anyone that may have done this - can you give any insight on how it's done on Soti side? We have the ISE side mostly figured out as we got JAMF to work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have updated our with links to relevant documentation for SOTI Mobicontrol.

The only document we have is for general integration of any MDM/EMM/UEM with ISE: Integrate MDM and UEM Servers with Cisco ISE

For SOTI Mobicontrol specifics, you will need to seek support from the vendor.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have updated our with links to relevant documentation for SOTI Mobicontrol.

The only document we have is for general integration of any MDM/EMM/UEM with ISE: Integrate MDM and UEM Servers with Cisco ISE

@thomas wrote:

And there lies the problem - when you do go to SOTI, they tell you it's unsupported.

I was able to eventually make it work after some futzing around. Exported the root-cert from the server and imported to ISE's trusted certs list. Left the instance name field blank (When we https to it for direct management we normally use fqdn.com/somethinghere). Gave it an account within SOTI that had full rights. 

Was this on the cloud hosted or on-prem solution?

Trying to get the integration working with SOTI MobiControl cloud hosted version but can't figure out the correct combination of hostname/instance..

I have this problem with cloud hosted, I am presently trying to integrate MobiControl with Cisco ISE but I cannot work out what the host address is that ISE  conects to as the MDM server I have tried MobiControl and Identity.soti.net but I keep getting an error. I have tried contraction SOTI support, but I believe that it may be an AI as it is not giving any relevant support.

Does anyone know the host address I should be sending ISE too

YC2
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, it was for an on-prem vm.