Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE and Trend Micro Sandboxing

fatalXerror
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Guys, 

Is Trend Micro Sandboxing solution is able to integrate to ISE pxGrid? I wanted to integrate it and use the contextual data for me to be able to automatically contain IoC based on the policy.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

antisocial11224
Spotlight
Spotlight

@fatalXerror wrote:

Hi Guys, 

Is Trend Micro Sandboxing solution is able to integrate to ISE pxGrid? I wanted to integrate it and use the contextual data for me to be able to automatically contain IoC based on the policy.

Thanks

Integrating Trend Micro Sandboxing solution with Cisco ISE via pxGrid can significantly bolster your cybersecurity capabilities. This integration allows you to leverage contextual data to automatically contain IoCs based on policy, enhancing your ability to respond swiftly to threats.

To proceed, confirm compatibility and explore the documentation and APIs provided by both solutions. Configure the integration following guidelines from Trend Micro and Cisco, setting up authentication and authorization as necessary. Define policies within Cisco ISE to trigger containment actions based on contextual data received from the sandboxing solution. Thorough testing is crucial to validate the integration's effectiveness before deployment.

Once implemented, establish monitoring processes to track containment actions and adapt policies to evolving threats. With careful planning and execution, this integration can enhance your network's security posture and streamline threat response efforts.

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

I am not familiar with the Trend Micro Sandboxing solution so difficult to know wither it can be integrated. If its a SaaS / cloud solution, you can try connecting to it but we only allow certain ports outbound so it may not be possible currently. If its on-prem, you could possibly deploy an instance on your laptop and connect the usual way. Difficult to know when not familiar with the integration 

Joe