cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Guest wired access VLAN Flip

dargibson
Level 1
Level 1

My guest access through ISE is working find except I can't get it to flip the VLAN and move the guest PC to the guest VLAN. I have the Guest VLAN ID in the authorization policy. Can someone point me in the right direction with this?

Thanks,

D

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Are you able to get mapped the right policy? Also is change of authorizatoin (COA occuring) you should see in the monitoring logs an entry where dynamic authorization succeed message?

I would check the ssid advanced settings to see if AAA Overide and Radius NAC are enabled. In settings page in ISE (under administration > settings > profiling) see if the COA has been set to "reauth"...something other than "not enabled".

If you are having issues pullling a new ip address then check the operation tab in the guest portal configuration.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

It looks like COA is taking place. SSID is not an issue, this is wired Guest access. Yes, COA is set to "reauth". I see in the logs were it issues a IP release and renew to the PC but don't see where the vlan is changed or trying to change.

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the coa is being issued then you need to check your authorization policy to see if the user is hitting the correct policy the second time. This is where the new vlan is applied.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App