Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Hotspot Sucess Page reloads continuously

Filip Po
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Please can someone tell why the hotspot portal (default, or by ISE Portal Builder) reloads the Success Page continuously? It's generating a lot of lines on ISE RADIUS LiveLog but does not work will properly on some Androids.

Can I somewhere say where to stop reloading or set timer for example to 60 sec.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Clearly there is something wrong with your configuration but unclear if it is ISE or your network device.

See How to Ask The Community for Help 

Please call TAC and they may help you troubleshoot by getting the necessary details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hello @Filip Po 

Is this wired of wireless?

Do you have an ACL that is applied after the user has successfully logged into the portal (or in case of Hotspot, accepted the AUP) ?

I found that I needed to include the ISE PSN's in that ACL (even though it seems pointless) 

e.g.

permit any any protocol DNS

permit any to ISE TCP/8443 (or whatever your ISE portal runs on)

deny any RFC1918

permit any any

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Clearly there is something wrong with your configuration but unclear if it is ISE or your network device.

See How to Ask The Community for Help 

Please call TAC and they may help you troubleshoot by getting the necessary details.

Filip Po
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, I cleared cache, yes I opened TAC case. Yes, it's still doing even with default ISE hotspot portal. And yes, I have ACL applied with RFC1918 deny, and ISE TCP/8443 opened.

Let's wait for TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: