Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 4 ISE (2 PAN/MNT) and 2 PSN and a DNA Center.SGT are created on DNA center, which informs ISE and then ISE pushes them to the Switches.All looks fine as we can see SGT on switches, but can't figure out the magic .... I created a SGT on DNA...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have mobiliron and starting to look at Intune. People have been saying create policy's to allow all Apple to go via JAMF and Android by Mobiliron. The plan is to migrate from MI to Intune, (reason is costs savings long term) First to migrate BYOD,...

Hello everyone,I am trying to configure downloadable ACL through a 3rd party radius server (MS NPS).At this point I understood this was done through the cisco-av-pair attribute.However I have found little resources as to the configuration i need to d...