Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE integration with Microsoft SCCM

Hello All,

Did anyone successfully integrate ISE with SCCM? . I am trying to do the integration , but facing some issues. If anyone has a good document explaining the same , please share.

Thanks in advance

Shabeeb

11 Replies 11

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Integrate how?

We have used SCCM with several customers to deploy the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (VPN module, Network Access Module 802.1x supplicant and ISE Posture Agent)

Hi Marvin,

I am also trying with Anyconnect secure mobility client. The issue is that when I choose patch management requirement with "install missing patches" in my posture policy then ISE not pushing that posture requirement to the user.

Thanks

Shabeeb

There is a guide for ISE using SCCM as your patch manager. Please check it out here:

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-66933

After you've reviewed that, please let me know if that answers your question.

Hello Marvin,

I had followed this guide and still I am facing the problem.

Thanks

Shabeeb

Can you share your posture and authorization policies?

Hello Marvin,

Find the attached

Thanks

Shabeeb

The screen shots appear to indicate the client was checked for two requirements and met both.

It may be best to just open a TAC case on this and let the assigned engineer look at it in real time.

Hello Marvin,

The issue got resolved in 2.1 patch 2. We tested and the policy gets pushed to client properly.

Thanks for the update!

Hi Shabeeb,

Could you please share the working policies of SCCM integration with ISE . because i am also having requirements to integrate.

Thanks

Hello Marvin...are you with Cisco, because my customer is having SCCM integration issues as well