Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE license specific start and end dates

Eduardo Miralles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Community,

I have a question regarding ISE Licensing and CCW.

In the ordering guide of ISE, updated August 2017, in section 5 it mentions the following: ISE-ordering-guide.png

But inside CCW it doesn't allows you to modify any start or end date for example specifying mm/dd/yyyy.

Can somebody help me to clarify if it is a glitch from CCW or if it is an error from the Ordering Guide?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kegagnon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Eduardo,

I apologize for the inconvenience. This is a CCW problem. We have opened up a ticket with them. The problem is expected to be resolved by August 21.

Best Regards Kevin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

kegagnon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Eduardo,

I apologize for the inconvenience. This is a CCW problem. We have opened up a ticket with them. The problem is expected to be resolved by August 21.

Best Regards Kevin

Kevin,

Thank you for your prompt answer. I hope it will be fixed by then.

All the best,

Eduardo.

Hi kegagnon

Do you know if there is any workaround for the moment, while we wait for the problem to be solved in CCW?

Regards,

Eduardo

Eduardo,

I don't know of a workaround. That is a great question. I will ask the CCW folks. I will come back to you if they have a workaround but I am not holding out hope.

Best Regards, Kevin

Eduardo,

The CCW folks let me know this morning that the problem is solved. I did a quick check and everything appears to be working.

Best Regards, Kevin