Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE license upgrade from Essential to Premier through Distributor

mtar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

We would like to upgrade one of our customers ISE Essential licenses to Premier license.

Is there any Upgrade SKU for that?  Or how can it be done through distributor company?

I found this, but based on my understanding this process is not what I am looking for : https://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/gbo-ccw/cdc_bulk/Cisco_Commerce_Q1FY19_September_Release/Cisco_Commerce_Change_Subscription_Job_Aid.pdf

I am looking for what can help me create an estimate.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @mtar 

You are on the right track. The ISE Licensing Guide mentions this in section 6.3. The link there takes you to the PDF you mentioned, which explains how to modify an existing subscription.

Did you go as far as launching the Subscription Workbench?

I don't have a subscription myself that I can test this on - but it looks like it's the correct process - and it's meant to also give you an estimate/quote.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @mtar 

You are on the right track. The ISE Licensing Guide mentions this in section 6.3. The link there takes you to the PDF you mentioned, which explains how to modify an existing subscription.

Did you go as far as launching the Subscription Workbench?

I don't have a subscription myself that I can test this on - but it looks like it's the correct process - and it's meant to also give you an estimate/quote.