Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE-My devices, Apple to Google devices communication

Here is the scenario: I have a student who has 3 devices, an iPhone, a Google Chromecast, and a Google home. She registers all 3 devices, they show up in her portal and on my dashboard correctly. All 3 showing the same, correct subnet. When using the Google Home app on her iPhone she cannot communicate with either device. It gives the error on the Google devices that they are not on the same network, even though they are. Is this a Bonjour to Google communication issue? What am I missing here? Has anyone had a similar issue? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Adam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Yes sounds like wireless bonjour issue. Nothing to do with ISE unless you have an SGT or ACL that is blocking this communication. I think wireless might have a setting to proxy bridge that support. Please move or reach out to the wireless community

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Yes sounds like wireless bonjour issue. Nothing to do with ISE unless you have an SGT or ACL that is blocking this communication. I think wireless might have a setting to proxy bridge that support. Please move or reach out to the wireless community