cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE OVA 2.2

cyanesh
Level 1
Level 1

We just purchased ISE.  I deployed the OVA, but it doesn't ask me for a default CLI password any time.  I can't find what the default CLI password is supposed to be, so I can finish setting the software up.  I have tried all the combinations I have seen online, none work.  This is a VMWare installation.  

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RNOHSYSTEMADMIN
Level 1
Level 1

Once deployed

Powerup the VM and on the console port type username =setup and password = setup

This will will start the install and prompt you to configure this VM and  root/admin passwords. Follow the prompts until it completes the configuration and it will reboot the VM to complte the configuration. Once rebooted then loginto Web and conmplete the rest of the configuration.

Hope this helps , Rate the post

Thanks

Shaheen

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

RNOHSYSTEMADMIN
Level 1
Level 1

Once deployed

Powerup the VM and on the console port type username =setup and password = setup

This will will start the install and prompt you to configure this VM and  root/admin passwords. Follow the prompts until it completes the configuration and it will reboot the VM to complte the configuration. Once rebooted then loginto Web and conmplete the rest of the configuration.

Hope this helps , Rate the post

Thanks

Shaheen

Shaheen,

Thanks for the info, that was it.  I was able to finish setup and get registered with our Smart account.  Thanks,

Chris.