cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Posture External DataSource Condition how-to ?

ESANetwork
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In Cisco ISE 2.6, the “Posture External DataSource Condition” feature has been introduced,  anyway the ISE documentation does not contains any configuration guide for it.

Also the hints  provided hovering the mouse over the “Info”  label are not clear enough.

For “Device Id” the hint says: “Endpoint will be identified using AnyConnect UDID stored in this attribute”. Should I put here the “Computer object attribute” used to store the UDID in the AD ?

For “Expression” the hint says: “Condition specified below will be used to match common name to endpoint UDID.”  This totally obscure to me, I would have expected an expression among various “Computer object attributes”  used by ISE to derive the Compliance Status.

Has anyone experience on that ? I've searched in the doc/forums and Internet without luck.

Thank you,

Stefano

Capture.PNG

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvo08406

(which may clarify this particular functionality).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi Marce1000,

but the mentioned bug has been fixed in the version I use and indeed the field "active directory" has been renamed in "AD Join Point" as per bug fixing request.
Thanks,

Stefano