Views
Helpful
Replies

ise posture failing

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears,

I have created a posture for only to check the AV software is available on the machine ??  though the AV software is not available still the machine gets into compliant mode and get full access.

actually I want to troubleshoot  deeply by investigating posture logs how I can collect and after collecting it is a bunch of logs what keyword I have to search in the logs to hit to the proper cause where it fails.

thanks

5 Replies 5

RichardAtkin
Level 3
Level 3

If you post the configs we can probably do a better job of helping.  I can't say I've ever had a false positive like that.  What version of ISE are you using? What AnyConnect / WebAgent software is on the Client?  What Compliance Module is being used?  What AV product and version are you looking for?  Is it definately a supported AV product or have you built a custom check manually? (See here for compliance module compatibility)

You can see what AV/AS (etc) products the NAC/AnyConnect Posture Agent has detected by either reviewing the logs on the Client, or by running reports in ISE.

Dear

ISE 2.2

Anyconnect 4.6

Complaince module 4.6

Kaspersky 10.X and it is supported it was working suddenly I started with this issue.

Dears,

Very urgent anybody can help me to give hints how to investigate the issue.

thanks

Dear Expert,

Anybody can help me to solve the issue.

thanks

Start by looking at the security products the Posture Module says it identifies (either in the Client or via a report from ISE) and compare that to your policies...

That said, if it's proper urgent, call whoever your support partner is.