Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE provisioning resource not connecting

Hi All,
I am facing an issue with the client provisioning resource download.

It fails when i try to download resources from Cisco site with the below error.

Connection to the remote site has failed. Verify that the remote site is available and/or related ISE administration settings are correct.
my DNS can resolve www.cisco.com. Internet is working. I can ping and trace the website.

Can you please help.

thanks

5 Replies 5

eric.lessard
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Malik,

Any news on that? you could try to download agent manually from Cisco's web site and install them as offline package.

In my case, it didnt work :(

am using 1.4 maybe it will work on 1.3 ( no package for 1.4 yet )

i think i'll open a TAC to fix that

Hello Eric and Venkatesh.

I got all ports open for the ISE server on the firewalls. The capture showed that it sent traffic to cisco domain starting with 72.X.X.X and then the connection was reset from the far end.

I didn't change anything and it started working again.

I think ISE has a mind of its own :)

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you are not able to download resource from Cisco site then check if  Firewall blocking port 443,  Proxy configuration required for Internet access in our network and if its not configured, also enable ISE default Trusted Certificates named Baltimore CyberTrust Root and Thawte Root CA if they have been disabled

Thx Venkatesh

the cert did fix my issue

Thx

islow1303
Level 1
Level 1
Has this problem been solved???
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: