cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE RADIUS Authentication Details

ali-imran
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed ISE on vSphere 5 working fine but when I look for the detail Authentication logs, I dont see any details, page is blank, snapshot is attached.                

6 Replies 6

shekharmore003
Level 1
Level 1

Are you sending accounting information to ISE?

I too have started experiencing this issue.  I am able verify the AAA details by running the AAA Protocol > RADIUS Authentication and AAA Protocol > RADIUS Accounting report under Operations|Catalog|Reports.  But when I am on the Operations|Authentications screen and click details for a particular entry, the secondary windows shows no details.

This feature was working three days ago.  I have reviewed the audit logs, but cannot find any configuration entry that might account for the change.

You may want to check your browser. Try firefox or run the IE in a different mode like version 9.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Yep.  Running the report page in compatibility mode in IE9 resolved the problem even though it had been working without an issue.  I didn't think about the brower/flash since the rest of the ISE management pages rendered without an issue.  I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling flash activex control just in case there was a corrupt flash component and that did not resolve the issue in IE, only the compatibility mode change resolved it.  I did also try it in firefox and the page displayed without issue.

Thanks for the pointer in the right direction.

Naveen Kumar
Level 4
Level 4

As you have already configured all the radius Authentication rules and they are working. But you are unable to view the reports: So when you login in ISE and go to  Operations|Catalog|Reports. You can find a lot of entries. When you will click  details for a particular entry, the secondary windows open. But you are unable to see the screen. For this you need to upgrade your browser with the latest Java software. you may use IE 9 for this. Then you will be able to see the detailed report.

blenka
Level 3
Level 3

please go through the above steps.