Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE REST API: CRUD for Network Access Policy Sets

I'm working on using the ISE 2.4 REST API to automate the deployment of Wired Authentication for my clients.  I can create a lot of the required elements (External Identity Sources, Network Devices, Authorization Policy) from the API, but I don't see any way of doing CRUD operations on Network Access Policy Sets (Authentication Policy, Conditions, Description, Policy Set Name).

I've looked at the PxGrid API and didn't see anything related to policy sets in that documentation as well.  Is there support for Network Access Policy Set CRUD operations?

Thanks,

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We do not review roadmap in public forums.  Please reach out to Cisco account team regarding futures.

ERS online SDK provides developer notes that includes sample scripting based on curl, python, postman and java.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Nope. Today, the only policy supported with CRUD in ISE ERS API is that of ANC.

Any plans to add that capability to the next release?

Also, in place of a REST API, do you know of selenium webdriver scripts that interact with ISE?

Thanks.

We do not review roadmap in public forums.  Please reach out to Cisco account team regarding futures.

ERS online SDK provides developer notes that includes sample scripting based on curl, python, postman and java.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: