cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Local User Password Expiration Notice?

timstl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do we have the ability to send a notice to users prior to their account password expiring?  If so, do we have that in the Admin Guide? (I could not find it)  If not, do we have the ability to generate a report as to when user’s passwords are going to be expired?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

surasky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Timothy,

I assume you mean internal users, correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no way to create a report and notify the users before password expires.

can you please mail me more info about the request? who is the customer and what is the business case?
Thanks

Tal

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

surasky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Timothy,

I assume you mean internal users, correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no way to create a report and notify the users before password expires.

can you please mail me more info about the request? who is the customer and what is the business case?
Thanks

Tal

Hello - This is marked as solved but no solution was included in the original post. I have several customers asking for this same feature and cannot find any documentation in help.webex.com. I actually found the same request in the User Community Feedback forum from a post in 2020. - Thanks

Hello Jessica,

If you are looking for the reminder to the Internal users then you can enable this feature from Administration -> identity Management -> Settings -> User Authentication Settings

Reminder.JPG

Testing with a Switch:

Reminder.JPG

Hope that helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: