cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logical Profiles in ISE 1.2

toua lor
Level 1
Level 1

I created a logical profiles group that is assigned with the Apple-ipad, Apple-iPhone and Apple-iDevice policies. Now ISE will not update the feed policies for the three devices. This is the message that I recieved from ISE when it does it Feed Polices update, I use the logical profiles group matching for authentication and authorization. Is there any way for me to update these feed polices? Thanks for the help!!

Feed Version 1 policies downloaded.

Total number of feed polices to apply are 3.

Feed policies total 3 skipped.

Feed policies warning message : Apple-Device has been changed by admin.

Apple-Device:Apple-iDevice has been changed by admin.

Apple-Device:Apple-iPad has been changed by admin.

2 Replies 2

Muhammad Munir
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Toua,

Please Verify switch configuration for those network segments where endpoints are not being appropriately profiled to ensure that:

•The required information to profile the endpoint is being sent to Cisco ISE for it to profile.

•Probes are configured on the network Policy Service node entities.

•Verify that packets are received at the Cisco ISE profiler module by running the tcpdump function at Operations > Troubleshoot > Diagnostic Tools > General Tools > Tcpdump.

Note If you are observing this issue with endpoints on a WAN collected by HTTP, Netflow, and NMAP, ensure that the endpoint IP address has been updated with a RADIUS/DHCP Probe before other attributes are updated using the above probes

For more information, please visit the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/troubleshooting_guide/ise_tsg.html#wp192504

Thanks for the reply, I have remove those device from the profiling feed and they were readded to resolve the issue. Thanks