cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multi MDM Support

raghchan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do we support Multi MDM at the same time to be active ?

Yes we can add Multiple MDM servers at the same time but when we try to use them at the same time in the Authz Policies it does not work and we need to enable only one in the MDM server list and then everything works fine.

So the question is can we have all MDM server active at the same time and used in the authz policy ?

ISE 2.1 patch 6

MDM - MobileIron [Both]

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I will say Yes, and no.

We have MobilIron, and JAMF. both active. We try to seperate rules by device type as JAMF is only apple, so all androids only need to check with MobileIron.

The issue we ran into is some apple devices are in Mobiliron, so we have to check both. The issue I have seen is it seems to sometimes lock to one MDM and not check the second. So some apples will fail and if I check the endpoint it lists MobileIron, even though it is not there, and actually in JAMF. Deleting the endpoint and forcing a recheck seems to fix it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I searched and found this thread, there are others as well I am sure

https://communities.cisco.com/message/261796?mobileredirect=true

Sent from my iPhone

I will say Yes, and no.

We have MobilIron, and JAMF. both active. We try to seperate rules by device type as JAMF is only apple, so all androids only need to check with MobileIron.

The issue we ran into is some apple devices are in Mobiliron, so we have to check both. The issue I have seen is it seems to sometimes lock to one MDM and not check the second. So some apples will fail and if I check the endpoint it lists MobileIron, even though it is not there, and actually in JAMF. Deleting the endpoint and forcing a recheck seems to fix it.