cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC 4.9.x - doing inband with cisco wlc (no automatic redirection)

game123
Level 1
Level 1

YES!

I am not getting automatic redirection of users to the NAC server CAS appliance.

I am making simple scenario to make sure that NAC works for guest users. We have only 1 CAM and 1 CAS Machine.  And as per configs i have both devices "connected" and some rules are defined as well . NOW, when i try to use WLC and open any site, it doesnot work, rather i have to type on properly the url for CAS MACHINE then only the webpage appears and i have to type in the guest credentials (which are currently on Local DB) and things work !!!!  How can I have it automatic.

Pls note that  i am using inband vg mode for wireless with my cisco nac appliances ( 1 cam and 1 cam only solution ).

[ my auth / untrusted vlan is 66 ;  my real trusted access vlan is 64  ] 

[ my cas can ping wlc and cam  altogether and vice versa ]

[ vlan mapping and manged subnet is fine also ]

[ certificates are perfigo and devices are " connected " ]

Awaiting response from experts !!!!

-K-

2 Replies 2

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Are you able to reach your dns server and is resolution for the CAS appliance working properly? Also the managed subnet entry for your clients is it a unique ip address on the vl64 subnet but set with the vl66 tag?

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Dear Team,

I am attaching some screenshots for reference. ( my real inter vlan is 64 (10.x.64.254/24) and my auth vlan is 66 )

[ Pls note that when I type in the URL of CAS machie the web agent process starts smoothly , but it does not happen on any url . The webagent process should start the moment i type in any url....it is only working when i type in CAS IP

address only ]

Yes.

Help ..... team ????

[ Pls note that WLC is not connected directly to them same switch where CAS and CAM are connected, but everything is reachable and pingable  and there is L2 trunks everywhere ]