Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Agent not pop up

Reuven Elkabetz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Lately I installed NAC agent on 800 PC's around our campus through SCCM and we saw that some users did not receive the NAC agent completely.

I means that one directory is Missing and the XML files as well are missing. NACAgentCFG.xml and NACAgentConnectionData.xml.

If I looking at the NAC agent properties in the users that the agent is not popping up I can see that the filed "Discovery Host" is empty. The users that the agent is popping up have the IP 8.8.8.8.

I am running NAC agent 4.9.4.3 and ISE 1.2. Is anyone faced this issue ? Please help.

Thanks,

Reuven  

2 Replies 2

Reuven Elkabetz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have an update regarding the above issue. When I took laptop from the floor that I had the popup issue, with the missing files, and I connected it to my switch floor and NAC agent popped up successfully without any change. I brought back the PC to his original floor and the agent popped up successfully. Both floor has the a different IOS.

The switch with the problem I have System image file is "flash:/c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5/c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5.bin"

and the switch without the problem I have System image file is "flash:/c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5/c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5.bin"

Any Idea??

Reuven

Hi All,

Currently we are using ISE 1.4 with dot1x (machine & user authentication) and posturing.

We are using Cisco NAC agent 4.9.5.8 for all windows machines.

This works all well with windows 7 after authentication nac agent pops up properly and checks for the posture. But in windows 10 machine its stucking in machine authentication only it’s not going forward for Posture check and NAC agent not popping for the same.

Can anyone face this issue with Windows 10 machine?

Thanks in advance