Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Nexus 7k and Cisco ACS 5.4 RBAC

GreetingsI am trying to provide limited access on Nexus 7k using ACS 5.4 via TACACS.  I used the following in my shell profile ATTRIBUTE:  cisco-av-pairREQUIREMENT:  mandatory (even tried optional)VALUE:  shell:roles="network-operator" Everything see...

Resolved! ACS - Failed to import file

Hi! I do some tests on the ACS through the CLI.I'd like to import files from a remote repository to test the "import-data" command. I created a repository from the CLI and when I do a "show repository", I can see the content of the directory.When I e...

expertirs by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS 4.2-Radius

HiI am running ACS 4.2 in my environment and configure TACACS for Cisco IOS devices. Now we have build cisco wilreless controller which we need to get authenticated with Radius. I have configured Radius on controller and ACS too but unable to login...

Anukalp S by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading TACACS

Good Afternoon, Our TACACS+ Svr is v3.3 on Win Svr 2k3.  I need to upgrade it to hopefully the newest version.  I see that anything newer than 4.x needs to go on a VM.  The documentation I've had little time to read only gives the requirements for th...

i have difficulities logging in to the acs server. I did repeat ping to the acs IP and and got replies with different TTL values. It looks like a pattern replies. When the TTL values is 63, im able to access the acs, but when TTL is 254, my connectio...

rajpe01 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OpenLdap Cisco ISE 1.2

Is OpenLdap supported by Cisco ISE 1.2?When I try "Test bind to server" I get results so the connection seems fine. However when I set up the policies for a basic wlan with wpa2 authentication it says "Invalid password". When I put my username in the...

jgoethals by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ISE Backup

Hi All When I take a backup of primary, just the application backup, it is more than 10GB.Is that normal. I noticed there are no purge settings configured. But since this is just application backup, the monitoring logs should be considered under this...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: