cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC port bounce feature not working with 3750 12.2(50)SE1 IOS...

liaqath2k7
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, would like to know the support for NAC to cisco IOS 12.2(50)SE1 IPBase version (3750).

We have the port bounce feature in test enviroment on switch 3560 with advance IP services IOS 12.2(46)SE and it was working fine, but now we are facing problem with 3750.

Any clues...

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Please check your snmp settings from the manager to the switch, the port bounce is used via snmp. Are you able to change the vlan for any given port? Or when you click save after hitting advanced for the switch does it succeed? Also check each port that you mange via the CAM does it have the "mac-notification change added"?

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for your reply,  SNMP settings are perfect since am able to manage the switch from CAM, i can change the port settings as well and yes mac-notification change is added automatically except bouncing the ports between vlans.

Am not sure but i suspect this could be the problem with IOS as it is IPBase, but in the test environment it was AdvanceIPservices and everything was perfect.

sumirkum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

What I have seen 12.2(50)SE has always had problems with snmp set comands and this is why you should give a try to change your IOS if you are not able to change the vlan from the Switch management on CAM.

hth,

Sumir