Views
Helpful
Replies

No connectivity to pxGrid node

michaellperrin
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else seen this before?

I have a TAC case open but not having much luck.

I get the error when I try to delete a client.  It also shows up on the bottom of the pxGrid page.

pxgrid.JPG

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

hariholla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming its broken now which used to work before, I believe you have valid license(s) and the service enabled.

If you SSH / Console in to ISE pxGrid node and run 'show application status ise' command, do you see the pxGrid service as 'running'?.

Did you try to disable and enable the pxGrid service (from Administration > Deployment) and then try to delete the client?

The service is running from the CLI. I have tried to disable and enable on both nodes, same thing,

The test connection in FMC works as well but no data is being exchanged. I know I should be able to delete the FMC client, because I have in the past.

I was hoping someone may have seen this before and could share how it was resolved.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the TAC case # ? Which ISE release is this?

If ISE server certificates are not signed by a common enterprise PKI, please review the instructions in How To: Deploying Certificates with pxGrid: Self-signed pxGrid Client and Self-signed pxGrid ISE Node

I would also suggest to review the application DEBUG logs pxgrid/pxgrid-*.log

I click that link and get Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page.

did you ever figure out why you are getting the access denied error?  I'm getting that and cannot figure it out.