cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to see Newly created Identity group under authorization rule.

MD SHAHNAWAZ
Level 1
Level 1

hi Team,

currently i am running on Cisco ISE 3.1 with patch 3, where we have found that Newly Created identity group are not reflecting under authorization policy. is this a bug not sure tried all possibility but no result.

Deployment status : Node 1 primary (admin/Mon )PSN, Node 2 secondary (admin/Mon) PSN

we are seeing huge number of sync message on primary but same number is not reflecting in secondary Node, i am assuming above identity group issue is not because of sync issue on deployment.

4 Replies 4

Tariq Mahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Go to Network Resources > Network Device Profiles > Create a new profile and then delete it. 
If this fixes the issue then it's a bug but I can't recall it's ID.

This has nothing to do with the synchronization, it should not have such effects on the menu even if there are issues with the synchronization. 

MD SHAHNAWAZ
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Tariq but issue is not with network device creation, we are phasing problem with Newly created User Identity group which we are not able to see under authorization rule (Identity group Name condition).

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii" />

Hello, 

I know, the steps are a workaround for one defect. 

Just try it, it might help. I can't really find the bug id.

Nancy Saini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @ MD SHAHNAWAZ 

It seems you are hitting the defect CSCwa55996

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: