Views
Helpful
Replies

Performance Monitor 3.2.2 Licenses problem

cpinal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!!!

I have a doubt about the installation of the appliance Performance Monitor 3.2.2.

I have installed this tool in the same server as the Cisco Security Manager 3.2.1, with this license CS Mgr Enterprise Pro - Incremental 500, at the same time I have a RME license CS Mgr Enterprise Pro 50 - Secondary PAK

But several weeks after installation of the CSM and RME I decide to install the Performance Monitor application but when I try to do this I receive a message saying that this was not a valid file, after some tries I decide to install a demo license and then make an upgrade, apparently this works but I want to be sure about the success of the licenses installation cause this server is in a production network.

Could somebody tell me if the unrestricted message that it shows means that this is working with the correct licenses please.

I have attach some of the captures of the application.

3 Replies 3

Lucien Avramov
Level 10
Level 10

Performance Monitor is licensed, the unrestricted license message is what it should be saying.

You are safe.

Thanks for your answer, i have a doubt about cause the problems I have to install the license but as you say it say that should say so.

I really appreciate your help

Thanks for your answer, i have a doubt about cause the problems I have to install the license but as you say it say that should say so.

I really appreciate your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: