Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Please help Install a 3rd party CA Certificate in ISE

I requested a CSR created by ISE to a 3rd party and was issued a certificate.

The 3rd party sent the following certificates.

cert.png

I am going in the same way as the link below.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine-software/200295-Install-a-3rd-party-CA-certificate-in-IS.html

First, RootCA.crt was installed in Trusted Certificates.

What certificate should be Bind in CSR afterwards??

Can you tell me in detail about my next staff??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Based on the name, the bundle crt file is the full chain to import in trusted store. Then the pem file is the one to bind to your ise csr.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Based on the name, the bundle crt file is the full chain to import in trusted store. Then the pem file is the one to bind to your ise csr.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Thank you for answer.

I will try the pem file to CSR bind.

Please advise what items should be checked in the checkbox

My purpose is to prevent the Untrutsted Server message from popping up when using Anyconnect Posture.

For reference, ASA has a certificate installed.

Please check attach the files

Hi

I’m not sure i understand. You’re showing a capture for ise certificate import and the other is a non trusted message from anyconnect.

Is it when you are trying to download the posture module?
Your anyconnect tries to connect using an ip. If you want to user a trusted certificate from your ise portals, you should configure your authorization profile to return a fqdn that will match what is in your san certificate or within the same domain if your using a wildcard.

Thanks
Francesco