Views
Helpful
Replies

Posture Compliant

onikaycee
Level 1
Level 1

Good day all, 

I have configured ISE posture services on my ISE 2.2. standalone and it has been rolled out to the end users  but what i have noticed is that even after the Users get compliant, they get IP address and  later loose the IP address at some point and then go for another check before they get compliant. I have tried to figure this out but its eluding me.. What could be wrong? I would appreciate on this.
Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- That depends, ISE  can be configured to regulary check posture-compliance, I don't know the details of your setup. Not sure this is the cause.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- In 'postured-sequences' this can be experienced as 'normal' ; since a connection is needed to communicate with the posture-agent first, and  a definite authorization must be accomplished/verified (according to defined policies)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

hmm, i have 2 policy for posture, 1 is not equal to compliant and 2 is equals to complaint. so, you feel this behavior is normal for the users to disconnect and reconnect at intervals?

- That depends, ISE  can be configured to regulary check posture-compliance, I don't know the details of your setup. Not sure this is the cause.

M.

thanks man..i have set the posture checks to 1 day and it seems steady now