Views
Helpful
Replies

Posture not working

Michele Toblini
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I'm trying to configure Posture for windows clients. I had anyconnect but just vpn module. The first time I connected my laptop, it redirected my browser to the Cisco ISE Posture portal telling me that I wasn't compliant. I downloaded the Anyconnect ISE Posture module and everything seemed okay. So far so good! 

I created a posture rule that checked if I had installed Panda AV (which I am not) but what it really drives me crazy is that my systems is compliant!

What can I do to troubleshoot?

Thanks 

Michele

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Michele Toblini
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry guys, I am stubborn and I found out the solution. When I set up the Posture rule I checked a specific group of AD (my user belongs to this group) and I changed to any and everything started working.
My questions are 2:
-why if my pc was compliant
- how the hell troubleshoot posture in a proper way

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Nidhi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you paste screenshot of posture policy and condition ?

Looks like a configuration issue to me 

thanks,

Nidhi

Michele Toblini
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry guys, I am stubborn and I found out the solution. When I set up the Posture rule I checked a specific group of AD (my user belongs to this group) and I changed to any and everything started working.
My questions are 2:
-why if my pc was compliant
- how the hell troubleshoot posture in a proper way

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: