Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem importing certificate to Cisco ISE server

michaelowen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have a Cisco ISE server which was installed by a 3rd party. The certificate has expired so I was trying to renew it. Problem is I generate the CSR get it signed by GoDaddy, download the certificates then try to install. When I try to install the certificate it asks for a password but at no stage did I set a password. Is there anywhere I can change the password for this? I have attached an image for reference.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@michaelowen Assuming you generated the CSR on ISE itself, once the CSR is signed by GoDaddy, you return "Certificate Management > Certificate Signing Request" page, select the node Friendly Name of the CSR you previously generated, then click "Bind Certificate" you then upload the signed certificate and define it's usage.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

michaelowen
Level 1
Level 1

Image attached

@michaelowen Assuming you generated the CSR on ISE itself, once the CSR is signed by GoDaddy, you return "Certificate Management > Certificate Signing Request" page, select the node Friendly Name of the CSR you previously generated, then click "Bind Certificate" you then upload the signed certificate and define it's usage.

You sir are a life saver. I forgot to bind. First time doing it on this the 3rd party were suppose to give us training and never bothered.

Thank you.