cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem setting up the UCP Web Service

novakcarrie
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to CISCO and my first project is to set up the UCP Web Service.  I don't have access to the web interface on ACS but I was told that acs config-web-interface ucp enable was run. 

I have in the UCP file on tomcat

C:\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\ROOT\UCP

within the UCP file I have :

META-INF

pythonImport 

pythonUCP

WEB-INF

index.jsp

wsdl.xml

With that set up I get to the index.jsp page.  When I put the information in I get the following error message:

HTTP Status 404 - /UCP/UcpServlet

type Status report

message /UCP/UcpServlet

description The requested resource (/UCP/UcpServlet) is not  available

I am sure I have done some sad and strange things.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  A simple stupid one at that...

Thank you so much

2 Replies 2

Hi, Is there solution for this issue? I also have encounter similar problem: An error occurred at line: [14] in the generated java file: [C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\work\Catalina\localhost\_\org\apache\jsp\indexacs_jsp.java] Only a type can be imported. com.cisco.nm.acs.mgmt.common.version.VersionFileReader resolves to a package An error occurred at line: 23 in the jsp file: /indexacs.jsp VersionFileReader cannot be resolved It's seems there is a missed library (VersionFileReader) for JSP, does anyone can guide me to find it? Thanks, Rp

Same problem

HTTP Status 404 - /UCP/UcpServlet

type Status report

message /UCP/UcpServlet

description The requested resource is not available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: