cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with cisco ise 2.6, I do not have access to the interface policy sets and endpoints

Ali_Mrad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , i have installed cisco ise 2.6 on vmware workstation , i don't have acces to configure policy sets ! that page loaded without any resnponse 

i don't khnow wher is the problem, i have a free evaluation licence ! 

Should i buy a licence or what ?

Please i need help guys 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You could try a different browser, reload the primary admin node, and/or contact TAC if the issue persists. Some others have reported similar issues with the GUI so it might be something that is already addressed/known.

View solution in original post

@nithinrs78901 I'm using Cisco SNS-3615 server and have ISE 2.6 patch 2.

Thanks to all, the problem is resolved by changing Mozila Firefox version (not working with Chrome and IE).

Best Regards

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
All features work in the evaluation copy and I run ISE in VMware workstation myself. I can confirm it works, but you get some weird quirks if you don't have enough RAM or CPU. Do any of the GUI web pages load, or is it only the policy sets that are failing to come up?

I have the same issue, not able to access Policy Set page loading and loading without coming up.
I'm using SNS-3615

You could try a different browser, reload the primary admin node, and/or contact TAC if the issue persists. Some others have reported similar issues with the GUI so it might be something that is already addressed/known.

nithinrs78901
Level 1
Level 1

Plaese check the VM requirement of ISE 2.6.

Update the latest patch

@nithinrs78901 I'm using Cisco SNS-3615 server and have ISE 2.6 patch 2.

Thanks to all, the problem is resolved by changing Mozila Firefox version (not working with Chrome and IE).

Best Regards