cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Pxgrid integration in ISE distrubted envirment

Dear ISE experts,

I am currently running a distributed ISE setup where i have dedicated PANs,MNTs and PSNs nodes and i have multiple sites.

I am going to integrate a dedicate Pxgrid nodes. Can we enable new boxes for only for PXGRID role  or it will also consider PSN role as well ? Any limitation or design constant that i should consider ?

In future these pxgrid will be use to integrate with security products.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
RJI Advisor
Advisor

Re: Pxgrid integration in ISE distrubted envirment

Hi,
When you build the new node, you can define this as just a pxgrid node. You would register the node into the cluster, you would select the "pxgrid" service and un-select any other role not required.

HTH

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
RJI Advisor
Advisor

Re: Pxgrid integration in ISE distrubted envirment

Hi,
When you build the new node, you can define this as just a pxgrid node. You would register the node into the cluster, you would select the "pxgrid" service and un-select any other role not required.

HTH

View solution in original post