Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up ISE and JAMF MDM?

Greetings,

We are implementing the Casper suite from JAMF Software. I was able to add it, and the connection tests, but I don't seem to get a response.

Hopefully someone can rule it out tho what side to check.

All I do is if it's in the Logical Profile Mac_PC, it should check with JAMF for compliant or noncompliant.

I do not seem to get anything as I made a rule for just the profile and it hits that.

Does JAMF respond as compliant/noncompliant, or do I need to querie something else?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dustin,

If the connection test is successful, your configuration with JAMF is correct.  Now to check if a device is compliant with MDM policy, use authorization policy:  MDM:ComplianceStatus EQUALS Compliant.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dustin,

If the connection test is successful, your configuration with JAMF is correct.  Now to check if a device is compliant with MDM policy, use authorization policy:  MDM:ComplianceStatus EQUALS Compliant.

Regards,

-Tim

OK, I thought so, but wanted to verify. That's what I have, but not working. He has to set up some stuff on his end, and I think he's still trying to figure it out.

Hello Dustin,

Thanks for putting this query. I am also looking for integration of ISE and Caspersuit. I would appreciate if you can provide me document which talks about this integration in detail

Thanks,

Neelesh Marathe

I'm trying to find the doc and will try to update as soon as I do, but the one thing that caused me issues is you must have a JAMF redirect to be able to check.

We don't want users to be able to register their personal devices, so we did not redirect to the registration. The thing with JAMF is the first connection must redirect to the registration page for JAMF to update and start telling ISE it's compliant or not.

So, I have a redirect at the end just above the deny.

Capture.JPG